High Risk Merchant Accounts Customized for Your Business Needs
- International Merchants
- No Processing History
- No Volume Caps
- Multi-Currency Accounts
- Bad Credit History
- Virtual Terminal Access
Are domestic banks considering your business too high risk? Do you need a credit card processing solution with fewer trading restrictions for high risk merchant accounts? Or, have changes in your business caused your acquiring bank to close your existing merchant account? If you've answered yes to any of these questions, JJS Global has the solution for you.
More Approvals in High Risk Industries
JJS Global believes that all legal and legitimate businesses deserve a fair chance to accept credit cards online, even those working within the card-not-present environment. Our trusted network of offshore and international acquiring banks allows us to provide merchant accounts to a wide range of e-commerce industries.
5 High Risk Merchant Account Features
- JJS Global recognizes all the major credit card brands including MasterCard and Visa and even China Union Pay, JCB and Diner’s Club International.
- Commitment to fraud protection with 3D Secure Processing, SSL Certificates and MaxMind.
- PCI DSS-compliant payment gateway that recognizes more than 40 popular shopping carts.
- Multi-currency processing: JJS Global recognizes more than 160 currencies.
- Live customer and technical support services: Contact Us online or call us at 1.224.535.9462
Why Am I Considered High Risk?
- A start-up business with little or no credit card processing history
- Poor credit rating, history of bankruptcy.
- An industry with a high chargeback ratio (such as travel)
- High average ticket amount (such as airline tickets)
- Subscription-based products of services (online dating, magazines)
- History of merchant account terminated by a bank
- A business that processes high volume
How Do I Lower My Risk Profile?
An e-commerce business is often classified as high risk because of high sales volume. One way to lower your risk profile is to set up multiple merchant accounts. By using multiple accounts, you can allocate your sales to your different accounts to cut your monthly volume.
JJS Global also offers its merchants the option of 3D Secure processing, another feature that lowers risk profile. Additionally, with multiple merchant accounts, merchants have the security of a backup in the event of unexpected termination by one of your acquiring banks. To find out more about the benefits of multiple merchant accounts, speak one-on-one with an JJS Global representative.Apply Now for a Merchant Account Online!